Spovan FX801 Outdoor Sports Digital Watch Water Resistance with Altimeter Barometer Compass Function - Negro
PROTECCIÓN DE COMPARADORESAprender Más >>
- DEVOLUCIONES DE 30 DÍAS
- Reembolso parcial o completo para productos no descritos
- Color: Negro
- Categoría: Relojes > Relojes Deportivos
• Compass function: Give you the right direction, you will not get lost.
•Altimeter / Barometer: Measure the relative altitude / current pressure, everything under your control.
• Sunrise and sunset times: Can tell you the sunrise and sunset times of 43 cities.
• Alarm / Chronograph / Date / Time function: Satisfy your daily needs.
• 30M water resistance: Convenient for your daily life, you can wear it to do daily washing, such as washing hands and washing face.
• Hollow out rubber band: Hollow-out design, increase the permeability.
• Big pin buckle: Effectively prevent falling off, also looks very cool.
• Rotatable diamond-shaped watch bezel: Give you a mechanical feeling and you can do your DIY style.
People: Unisex table
Watch style: Fashion&Casual,Outdoor Sports,LED
Available color: Black
Movement type: Digital watch
Display type: Digital
Case material: PC
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Water resistance : 30 meters
The dial diameter: 4.8 cm / 1.89 inches
The band width: 2.4 cm / 0.94 inches
Product weight: 0.077 kg
Package weight: 0.200 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 26.50 x 4.80 x 1.40 cm / 10.43 x 1.89 x 0.55 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 10.80 x 9.40 x 8.00 cm / 4.25 x 3.7 x 3.15 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No hay comentarios. Los 5 clientes escriben el comentario y van a ganar doble S Puntos.Deja un comentario
No hay preguntas todavía.HACER UNA PREGUNTA